Score another strong showing for our Tiger Mathletes who competed in the Catholic High School Math Competiton on Saturday, January 20, 2018.
Dunham's Tiger Mathletes took 3rd place in the Overall Sweepstakes, out of 30 schools from around the state in the competition. Every Dunham student competing won an award — individual, team or both. Congratulations to all of our Middle School/ Upper School athletes for another stellar performance.
Dunham Team and Individual Results include:
- 2nd Place, Individual Test Advance Math: Parker Harris '19,
- 2nd Place, MS Team Test: Logan Fox '22, Joshua Harris '22 & Jason Pere '22
- 1st Place, Comp Math: Parker Harris '19, Julia Spell '19 & Stephen Still '20
- 2nd Place MS Intraschool Test: Avery Watson'24, Katie Harris '24, Mallory Golightly '24, Claire McIllwain '24, Kari Johnson '23, Mackenna Sink '23, Grace Robvais '23, Elizabeth McDonald '23, Logan Fox '22, Josh Harris '22, & Jason Pere '22
- 2nd Place, US Intraschool Test: Stephen Still '20, Julia Spell '19, Sam Breaux '18, Jack Zhang '19, Charles Wang '18