How can you join the Dunham Legacy Society?
Joining the Dunham Legacy Society is simple. Fill out a confidential estate intention letter and subsequent paperwork sent to you from our advancement office. We also recommend that you discuss your estate plans with your financial advisory or attorney. On the estate intention letter, you will find several options for making a planned gift, including:
- Charitable lead or charitable remainder trust
- IRA or other retirement plans
- Life insurance
- Real estate or tangible property
- Gift Annuities
In addition to leaving a lasting impact on the school, members of The Dunham Legacy Society will receive the following member benefits:
- Lifetime and posthumous membership in the The Dunham Legacy Society
- Certificate of membership
- Donor gift
- Annual recognition in our printed and digital giving reports
- Recognition on The Dunham Legacy Society plaque
- Naming opportunities for gifts of $250,000 or more
- Personal and estate tax benefits, including income tax deduction, reduced capital gains taxes, and reduced probate costs and estate taxes.