Join Us for the 2019 Dunham Cup Golf Classic
Presented by Neighbors Federal Credit Union
Monday, November 4, 2019
The University Club of Baton Rouge
10 am registration; 11 am shotgun start
Join us for the the 2019 Dunham Cup Golf Classic! Participating teams will enjoy food and beverages on the course while competing for prizes and the coveted Dunham Cup trophy. All proceeds from the tournament benefit the Dunham Alumni Association. For more information, please email Kyle Bove.
Tournament Format and Prizes
- Tournament format will be an 18-hole, two-man scramble.
- Entry fee is $250 per player ($500 per team).
- Alumni entry fee is $200 per player ($400 per team).
- Two teams will be paired together on each hole.
- Individual registration is allowed; individuals will be paired together to form two-man teams.
- Prizes will be awarded for Low Gross (lowest score in tournament) and first, second, and third place Low Net (scores adjusted by handicap).
- The Tournament Championship Team (Low Gross) will have the names of each team member engraved on the Dunham Cup trophy, and each team member will receive a small replica of the Dunham Cup.
The deadline to register as a team or sponsor is October 18.