Tournament Format, Rules, and Prizes
- Entry fee is $500 per two-player team ($400 for alumni teams), $250 per player ($200 for alumni players); deadline to register is Friday, October 22.
- 18-hole, two-player scramble.
- Two teams will be paired together on each hole; starting hole will be assigned during registration; each team will keep score on the other.
- Mulligans will be sold ($25 each) at registration; limit of two mulligans per player; mulligan cards must be presented to partner team before use.
- On-course food and beverages will be provided.
- Each player registered will receive a $75 gift card to Titlelist/Footjoy merchandise tent.
- Prize ceremony with lunch to follow tournament; prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place low gross winners, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place low net winners, closest to the hole, and longest drive; various door prizes also included.
- Other contests include Hole in One (you could win an Acura!) sponsored by Milton Lakvold Real Estate and Putting (you could win a queen size mattress!) sponsored by Mattress Direct.
Thank you to the teams and sponsors who made our 2020 event a success! For information on the 2021 Dunham Cup Golf Classic, please email Allyson Hingle.