Participating teams will enjoy food and beverages on the course while competing for prizes and the coveted Dunham Cup trophy. All proceeds from the tournament benefit the Dunham Alumni Association. For more information, please email Kyle Bove.
Tournament Format, Rules, and Prizes
- Entry fee is $500 per two-player team ($400 for alumni teams), $250 per player ($200 for alumni players); deadline to register is Friday, October 23.
- 18-hole, two-player scramble.
- Two teams will be paired together on each hole; starting hole will be assigned during registration; each team will keep score on the other.
- Mulligans will be sold ($20 each) at registration; limit of two mulligans per player; mulligan cards must be presented to partner team before use.
- On-course food and beverages will be provided.
- Each player registered will receive a $75 gift card to Titlelist/Footjoy merchandise tent.
- Prize ceremony with lunch to follow tournament; prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place low gross winners, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place low net winners, closest to the hole, and longest drive; various door prizes also included.
- Other contests include hole in one and putting.