Thank you to our 2018 Teams & Sponsors
Details about the 2019 Dunham Cup will be available next fall. Participating teams will enjoy food and beverages on the course while competing for prizes and the coveted Dunham Cup trophy. All proceeds from the tournament benefit the Dunham Alumni Association. For more information, please email Allyson Hingle or call (225) 413-6548.
Tournament Format and Prizes
- Entry fee is $500 per two-man team ($400 for alumni teams), $250 per player ($200 for alumni players).
- Tournament format will be an 18-hole, two-man scramble.
- Two teams will be paired together on each hole.
- Individual registration is allowed; individuals will be paired together to form two-man teams.
- Prizes will be awarded for Low Gross (lowest score in tournament) and first, second, and third place Low Net (scores adjusted by handicap).
- The Tournament Championship Team (Low Gross) will have the names of each team member engraved on the Dunham Cup trophy, and each team member will receive a small replica of the Dunham Cup.